RREDC Board of Directors
Meets the 4th Monday of the Month at 6:30 pm currently via Zoom due to COVID-19.
RREDC has nineteen members and is governed by a Board of Directors of elected officials appointed by member agencies.
City of Arcata – no member appointed
City of Blue Lake – Chris Curran
City of Eureka – Leslie Castellano
City of Ferndale – Leonard Lund
City of Fortuna – Sue Long
City of Rio Dell – Amanda Carter
City of Trinidad – Steven Ladwig
County of Humboldt – Michelle Bushnell
Hoopa Valley Tribe – no member appointed
Humboldt Bay Harbor, Recreation, & Conservation District – Greg Dale
Humboldt Bay Municipal Water District – Neal Latt
Humboldt Community Services District – Heidi Benzonelli
Manila Community Services District – Danielle Muniz
McKinleyville Community Services District – Joellen Clark-Peterson
Orick Community Services District – no member appointed
Orleans Community Services District – no member appointed
Redway Community Services District – Michael McKaskle
Redwoods Community College District – Danny Kelley
Willow Creek Community Services District – Riley Morrison
Meets as needed.
The RREDC Executive Committee has seven members appointed by the board of directors. The committee approves loans and acts on other matters as assigned by the Board of Directors.
- Chair – Greg Dale – Humboldt Bay Harbor, Recreation & Conservation District
- Vice Chair – Heidi Benzonelli – Humboldt CSD
- Past Chair – Leslie Castellano – City of Eureka
- Member at Large – Riley Morrison – Willow Creek CSD
- Member at Large – Steve Ladwig – City of Trinidad
- Member at Large – Sue Long – City of Fortuna
- Member at Large – Danny Kelley – Redwoods Community College District
Meets as needed.
RREDC‘s Loan Committee reviews loan applications and makes loan recommendations to the Executive Committee.
- Chair – Scott Pesch – Coldwell Banker Commercial Real Estate
- Vice Chair – Jennifer Budwig – Redwood Capital Bank
- Steven Ladwig – RREDC Board of Directors
- Michelle Bushnell – RREDC Board of Directors
- Riley Morrison – RREDC Board of Directors
- Dan Sweet – Member-at-Large
- Phil Sullivan & Alternate Chris Nelson – Coast Central Credit Union
- Bruce Rupp – Rupp & Associates
- Thomas Farmer & Alternate Patricia Neighbors – Vocality Community Credit Union
- Jeremy Stanfield – Landmark Real Estate
Audited Financial Statements
RREDC is a fully self-supporting Joint Powers Authority that does not rely on outside revenue to support our operations.
We are audited every year by an independent accounting firm. Audits back to 1990 are available for public review.
- Fiscal Year 2019
- Fiscal Year 2018
- Fiscal Year 2017
- Fiscal Year 2016
- Fiscal Year 2015
- Fiscal Year 2014
- Fiscal Year 2013
- Fiscal Year 2012
If you would like older version, please contact us.