RREDC Board of Directors
Meets the 4th Monday of the Month at 6:30 pm, unless otherwise noted, in Eureka City Hall, Conference Rm 207, 534 K Street, Eureka CA
RREDC has nineteen members and is governed by a Board of Directors of elected officials appointed by member agencies.
City of Arcata – Kimberley White
City of Blue Lake – Angela Shull
City of Eureka – G. Mario Fernandez
City of Ferndale – Leonard Lund
City of Fortuna – Kyle Conley
City of Rio Dell – Amanda Carter
City of Trinidad – Steven Ladwig
County of Humboldt – Natalie Arroyo
Hoopa Valley Tribe – no member appointed
Humboldt Bay Harbor, Recreation, & Conservation District – Greg Dale
Humboldt Bay Municipal Water District – Neal Latt
Humboldt Community Services District – Heidi Benzonelli
Manila Community Services District – Danielle Muniz
McKinleyville Community Services District – James Biteman
Orick Community Services District – no member appointed
Orleans Community Services District – no member appointed
Redway Community Services District – Michael McKaskle
Redwoods Community College District – Danny Kelley
Willow Creek Community Services District – Riley Morrison
Meets as needed.
The RREDC Executive Committee has seven members appointed by the board of directors. The committee approves loans and acts on other matters as assigned by the Board of Directors.
- Chair – Heidi Benzonelli – Humboldt CSD
- Vice Chair – Natalie Arroyo – County of Humboldt
- Past Chair – Greg Dale – Humboldt Bay Harbor, Recreation & Conservation District
- Member at Large – Riley Morrison – Willow Creek CSD
- Member at Large – Steve Ladwig – City of Trinidad
- Member at Large – Kyle Conley – City of Fortuna
- Member at Large – Danny Kelley – Redwoods Community College District
Meets as needed.
RREDC‘s Loan Committee reviews loan applications and makes loan recommendations to the Executive Committee.
- Chair – Scott Pesch – Coldwell Banker Commercial Real Estate
- Vice Chair – Jennifer Budwig & Alternate Meghann Broadstock – Redwood Capital Bank
- Steven Ladwig – RREDC Board of Directors
- Riley Morrison – RREDC Board of Directors
- Natalie Arroyo – RREDC Board of Directors
- Dan Sweet – Member-at-Large
- Phil Sullivan & Alternate Chris Nelson – Coast Central Credit Union
- Dane Valadao – ReProp Financial
- Patricia Neighbors & Alternate Thomas Farmer – Vocality Community Credit Union
- Jeremy Stanfield – Landmark Real Estate
Audited Financial Statements
RREDC is a fully self-supporting Joint Powers Authority that does not rely on outside revenue to support our operations.
We are audited every year by an independent accounting firm. Audits back to 1990 are available for public review.
- Fiscal Year 2022
- Fiscal Year 2021
- Fiscal Year 2020
- Fiscal Year 2019
- Fiscal Year 2018
- Fiscal Year 2017
If you would like an older version, please contact us.