RREDC Board of Directors
Meets the 4th Monday of the Month at 6:30 pm currently via Zoom due to COVID-19, otherwise at the Prosperity Center, 520 E Street, Eureka
RREDC has nineteen members and is governed by a Board of Directors of elected officials appointed by member agencies.
City of Arcata – Brett Watson
City of Blue Lake – Summer Daugherty
City of Eureka – Leslie Castellano
City of Ferndale – Phillip Ostler
City of Fortuna – Sue Long
City of Rio Dell – Amanda Carter
City of Trinidad – Steven Ladwig
County of Humboldt – Michelle Bushnell
Hoopa Valley Tribe – no member appointed
Humboldt Bay Harbor, Recreation, & Conservation District – Greg Dale
Humboldt Bay Municipal Water District – Neal Latt
Humboldt Community Services District – Heidi Benzonelli
Manila Community Services District – Danielle Muniz
McKinleyville Community Services District – Joellen Clark-Peterson
Orick Community Services District – no member appointed
Orleans Community Services District – no member appointed
Redway Community Services District – Michael McKaskle
Redwoods Community College District – Danny Kelley
Willow Creek Community Services District – Riley Morrison
Meets as needed.
The RREDC Executive Committee has seven members appointed by the board of directors. The committee approves loans and acts on other matters as assigned by the Board of Directors.
- Chair – Leslie Castellano – City of Eureka
- Vice Chair – Greg Dale – Humboldt Bay Harbor, Recreation & Conservation District
- Past Chair – Summer Daugherty – City of Blue Lake
- Member at Large – Heidi Benzonelli – Humboldt CSD
- Member at Large – Steve Ladwig – City of Trinidad
- Member at Large – Sue Long – City of Fortuna
- Member at Large – Danny Kelley – Redwoods Community College District
Meets as needed.
RREDC‘s Loan Committee reviews loan applications and makes loan recommendations to the Executive Committee.
- Chair – Scott Pesch – Coldwell Banker Commercial Real Estate
- Vice Chair – Jennifer Budwig – Redwood Capital Bank
- Patrick Whitchurch – Wyatt & Whitchurch
- Steven Ladwig – RREDC Board of Directors
- Michelle Bushnell – RREDC Board of Directors
- Riley Morrison – RREDC Board of Directors
- Dan Sweet – Member-at-Large
- Phil Sullivan & Chris Nelson – Coast Central Credit Union
- Bruce Rupp – Rupp & Associates
Current Board of Directors Agenda
Audited Financial Statements
RREDC is a fully self-supporting Joint Powers Authority that does not rely on outside revenue to support our operations.
We are audited every year by an independent accounting firm. Audits back to 1990 are available for public review.
- Fiscal Year 2019
- Fiscal Year 2018
- Fiscal Year 2017
- Fiscal Year 2016
- Fiscal Year 2015
- Fiscal Year 2014
- Fiscal Year 2013
- Fiscal Year 2012
If you would like older version, please contact us.