2017 RREDC Board of Directors
Meets the 4th Monday of the Month at 6:30 p. m. at the Prosperity Center, 520 E Street, Eureka.
RREDC has nineteen members and is governed by a Board of Directors of elected officials appointed by member agencies.
City of Arcata – Brett Watson
City of Blue Lake – Summer Daugherty
City of Eureka – Marian Brady
City of Ferndale – Patrick O’Rourke
City of Fortuna – Sue Long
City of Rio Dell – Frank Wilson
City of Trinidad – Steven Ladwig
County of Humboldt – Virginia Bass
Hoopa Valley Tribe – no member appointed
Humboldt Bay Harbor, Recreation, & Conservation District – Greg Dale
Humboldt Bay Municipal Water District – Neal Latt
Humboldt Community Services District – David Tyson
Manila Community Services District – John Woolley
McKinleyville Community Services District – Dennis Mayo
Orick Community Services District – Nancy Koke
Orleans Community Services District – no member appointed
Redway Community Services District – Michael McKaskle
Redwoods Community College District – no member appointed
Willow Creek Community Services District – Ed Duggan
Audited Financial Statements
RREDC is a fully self-supporting Joint Powers Authority that does not rely on outside revenue to support our operations.
We are audited every year by an independent accounting firm. Audits back to 1990 are available for public review.
- Fiscal Year 2017
- Fiscal Year 2016
- Fiscal Year 2015
- Fiscal Year 2014
- Fiscal Year 2013
- Fiscal Year 2012
If you would like older version, please contact us.
Meets as needed.
The RREDC Executive Committee has seven members appointed by the board of directors. The committee approves loans and acts on other matters as assigned by the Board of Directors.
- Chair – Patrick O’Rourke – City of Ferndale
- Vice Chair – Brett Watson – City of Arcata
- Past Chair – Michael McKaskle – Redway CSD
- Member at Large – Marian Brady, City of Eureka
- Member at Large – John Woolley, Manila CSD
- Member at Large – Sue Long – City of Fortuna
- Member at Large – Summer Daugherty – City of Blue Lake
Meets as needed to review loan applications.
RREDC‘s Loan Committee reviews loan applications and makes loan recommendations to the Executive Committee.
RREDC Loan Committee members are:
- Chair – Scott Pesch – Coldwell Banker Commercial Real Estate
- Patrick Whitchurch – Wyatt & Whitchurch
- Patrick O’Rourke – RREDC Board of Directors
- David Tyson – RREDC Board of Directors
- John Woolley – RREDC Board of Directors
- Jennifer Budwig – Redwood Capital Bank
- Greg Bowen – Umpqua Bank
- Dan Sweet – Member-at-Large
- Phil Sullivan – Coast Central Credit Union
- Bruce Rupp – Rupp & Associates