2017 RREDC Board of Directors
Meets the 4th Monday of the Month at 6:30 p. m. at the Prosperity Center, 520 E Street, Eureka.
RREDC has nineteen members and is governed by a Board of Directors of elected officials appointed by member agencies.
City of Arcata – Sofia Pereira
City of Blue Lake -Summer Daugherty
City of Eureka – Marian Brady
City of Ferndale – Patrick O’Rourke
City of Fortuna – Sue Long
City of Rio Dell – Frank Wilson
City of Trinidad – Jim Baker
County of Humboldt – Virginia Bass
Hoopa Valley Tribe – no member appointed
Humboldt Bay Harbor, Recreation, & Conservation District – Greg Dale
Humboldt Bay Municipal Water District – Neal Latt
Humboldt Community Services District – David Tyson
Manila Community Services District – John Woolley
McKinleyville Community Services District – Dennis Mayo
Orick Community Services District – Nancy Koke
Orleans Community Services District – no member appointed
Redway Community Services District – Michael McKaskle
Redwoods Community College District – no member appointed
Willow Creek Community Services District – Tyler Holmes
Meets as needed.
The RREDC Executive Committee has seven members appointed by the board of directors. The committee approves loans and acts on other matters as assigned by the Board of Directors.
- Chair – Michael McKaskle – Redway CSD
- Vice Chair – Patrick O’Rourke – City of Ferndale
- Past Chair – Nancy Koke – Orick CSD
- Member at Large – Marian Brady, City of Eureka
- Member at Large – John Woolley, Manila CSD
- Member at Large – Sofia Pereira- City of Arcata
- Member at Large – Sue Long – City of Fortuna
Meets as needed to review loan applications.
RREDC‘s Loan Committee reviews loan applications and makes loan recommendations to the Executive Committee.
RREDC Loan Committee members are:
- Chair – Scott Pesch – Coldwell Banker Commercial Real Estate
- Patrick Whitchurch – Wyatt & Whitchurch
- Patrick O’Rourke – RREDC Board of Directors
- David Tyson – RREDC Board of Directors
- John Woolley – RREDC Board of Directors
- Jennifer Budwig – Redwood Capital Bank
- Greg Bowen – Umpqua Bank
- Christopher Nelson – Umpqua Bank (alternate)
- Dan Sweet – Member-at-Large
- Phil Sullivan – Coast Central Credit Union